Some are good people, yes, they know that after coming you need to come quite more often - to see the child that is - some don't, suppose it's their prerogative hey? Which is still okay because
I know tons of single moms out there who are doing just fine.
Where did all of this come from? Well, I got a very short email this afternoon from the man who donated his sperm for my 5year old boy, he is supposed to come to spend a week with his son whom he has seen only twice in his five years in this world. The email simple read "Hi,
My leave is not coming through!" Now i might be stupid or mighty slow (which i doubt very much) but how can a reasonable, sensible, honourable man tell you that as if you are the one who is not gonna see you child? I mean im cool with my boy, he knows me, the problem is the father figure that he is not sure about as a result he calls my cousin his dad.. what a disgrace on the sperm donor part.
So, I guess this is just bitchies brew on baby daddies, especially this one in question for being such dead beat fathers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment